Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best Friend

Rewind to April 23, 1993....Do you know what you were doing that day....Probably not, it isn't a day where something crazy happened in the world, but it was a day something crazy happened in a young girls world. That was the day that Blake and I had our first Kiss!!

That was about 18 years ago and today is Blake's 30TH Birthday. I can not believe we are 30. I really hate it, but I am the happiest girl in the world that I get to spend my life with my Best Friend. We have been through a lot in the 18 years of our on and off relationship...haha..poor Blake has had to put up with my craziness. Everyday that goes by I fall more in love with him. He not only is the best Daddy in the world, he loves me unconditionally.

I love you babe, and hope you have a wonderful Birthday!! Thank you for being my best friend. I love you more today than yesterday...I love you the Most :P

















3 comments:

Ninjas said...

I can't believe you remember the day of your first kiss...Mine and Josh's wasn't even that long ago and couldn't tell you the date. Happy Birthday Blake. I love you like a brother.
xo
sf

Jenny H said...

You guys have such a great story. February is truly your month of celebrating! I wish I weren't such an awful friend who realizes too late that I've missed YOUR birthday too now. Crap!! Blair said you guys had a nice date and that you were spoiled, so that is good:)
Happy Birthday to Blake!

EmandZak said...

cute post woman! Happy birth blake! love you guys