Saturday, October 4, 2008

What is Going On!

So because we are just starting out I thougt I would talk a little on the past......

It has been 3.5 years since Blake and I tied the knot...although we have known each other before we could even drive. When I think back, I realize if life continues to move this quickly I will soon need a hip replacement and have all gray hair, to hell with dying it.

Anyway, when I look at our little boy, Killian A.K.A "Little Mister," I can not believe how fast he is growing up. It is really neat watching him grow and develop, but a piece of me feels sad seeing him becoming a little boy, I will miss my little baby boy.

I remember his first smile, it happened on April 23, 2007, 4 weeks after he was born. Of course he smiled at his Daddy first.


This picture was taken that day, I was sooo mad that he smiled at Blake first. That of course was not the only thing I would be mad about, he also thought "daddy" should be his first word. Mommy was not his second word either, can you guess what it was.....well if you guessed "dog"

There are so many memories about Killian I already have, I could blog for days. So I will just start from the present time now....

No comments: