I had the opportunity to take pictures for some of our friends who just had twins....a Boy and a Girl!! They are the sweetest little things, and were so good for their pictures.....
Thank you Mommy and Daddy for letting me practice my photography on these two precious babies......












4 comments:
Oh my...those babies almost made me cry. I love the pictures; you are very talented.
Num-num. Great pics! I LOVE when you show off your work ;-)
(This is random but the word verification is the exact same word verifcation 'word' I had to use for the last blog I posted to..weird?? I know you wanted to know that ;-))
Oh man they are adorable! Great job!
Darling! You are doing so great with this photography thing! jerry got me a nice camera for Christmas and I want to take some classes... where did you take yours?
Post a Comment