The Flannery's had this awesome tradition at Christmas time to get their picture taken with Father Christmas...I remember when Blake and I were in Junior High/High School and going down to the Dicken's Festival so they all could get their picture taken. I of course would sit out because I was just a teenage girlfriend that wouldn't be around in the future....little did they know....hahaha...j/k, I understand I wasn't a part of the family yet... Anyway it was a pretty awesome tradition. It is so fun to look back at all the pictures over the 15 year span they did this.
Now, many years later, my Sister-in-laws organized everyone to get down there so we could ALL get our picture taken. This is a VERY LARGE ACCOMPLISHMENT to get us ALL in the same place at the same time!!! It turned out, we all made it and all were in pretty good spirits!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TAMI AND KEVIN.....WE LOVE YOU!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment