These are some of my favorite shots of Jodie's Wedding, the Cathedral they were married in was amazing.... My pictures just don't do it justice.. but I tried....
That is a beautiful Cathedral! where is it? And your friend looks so familiar, have I met her before or am I just crazy? Your pictures are looking great.
The Cathedral was in Helena, Mt. Her name is Jodie, she has worked for me for five years.. I don't know if you have ever met her, she started working for me after Blake and I were married so she didn't go to our wedding..
It all started back in 7th grade!!! We fell in Love and just couldn't live without each other. We married in 2005 and since have had two beautiful boys, Killian and Liam. We also have two girls, our furry kids, DaKota and Kenna.
2 comments:
That is a beautiful Cathedral! where is it? And your friend looks so familiar, have I met her before or am I just crazy? Your pictures are looking great.
The Cathedral was in Helena, Mt. Her name is Jodie, she has worked for me for five years.. I don't know if you have ever met her, she started working for me after Blake and I were married so she didn't go to our wedding..
Post a Comment