I have many more pictures...but I know that Jodie is in Costa Rica right now stalking the Internet for photos of her wedding. She had an amazing photographer that was there to capture their beautiful day and I know she can't help herself but to look for her photos, probably daily, maybe more than once a day....so I posted some of my favorite pictures that I took at her wedding.
For you that don't know Jodie, she has worked for me for many years, and helped me build Ruffledale to what it is today, I couldn't have made it to where I am without her help or her friendship. I am so grateful to have her in my life. Over the years of working with her I have gotten really close to her and I am soooooo excited for her and Kyle to start their lives together. Congratulations you too...(Kyle, I will make sure to include some pics of you in the next post!!) Love you guys, have a wonderful time in Costa Rica!!!!









1 comment:
She is soooo pretty. You two could be sisters!
Post a Comment