Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ms. Tay

I couldn't possibly leave this sweet little thing out....This is my beautiful niece Taylee, she will be turning 10 in July.

I had an awesome time with her at the cabin, she is always so willing to help out. Although she is a little "Skiddish" of Strangers, she makes an amazing hiking partner.

I can't wait to take her hiking up Adam's Canyon...and of course to take her shopping to fulfill my need to buy cute little girls clothes. I love you girl :)



4 comments:

Ninjas said...

Yeah...Taylee.. she's ten going on twenty. I think she is SASSSSSSSSSSSY and cute. A powerful combo.

Ashley said...

hey! i finally remembered to leave a comment! way good pics! so fun to get new lenses!

Adrienne said...

Way Cute Pics of my little girl, who is not so little anymore! I need copies of these! Great post!

Munchy's Mama said...

Great pics...all of em' You're quite the photographer Hunee.