Have ya heard the saying, "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree."
I would dream when I was pregnant with Killian that I would have a little girl that I could take to dance and put TuTu's on, curl her hair and buy cute little dolls. But the Doctor confirmed that I was pregnant with a boy, and of course Blake was so excited he already had his name picked out. Little "Killa" was born and I couldn't love him more, but there are times when I think to myself, I married a man and we created together a little clone of the same man. Aghhhhhh
We had been at the cabin and the weather was bad, so Blake and Killian spent most of the day shooting live things to make them dead..surprise...the story of a Flannery boy's life....
Really?!?! Yep, that is my three year old holding up his "Kill," more excited about the dead bird he and his father shot then a new toy.
This is my life, Boys, Trucks, Trains, Action Heros and a lot of Dead Things, but I can't complain. They are my life, they make it fun and interesting and I love all three of "My Boys" more than anything.
The rest of the pics are from our summer vacation in the Uintas. We had a great time, and all of us were able to come including the two dogs.




2 comments:
Hey cute blog woman. Found it through the grape vine (ok, just shanae's) but I'm glad your doing this whole blogging thing again.
I knew that was Blake! We were up in the Uintas checkin' out fishin' holes this summer and I walked right by him and Liam at Butterfly Lake. I was like, "Nah. No way? Couldn't possibly."
Low and behold it was...crazy!
Post a Comment